25 Days of Shanghai Christmas: Dec 15 Xiaolongbao the Movie!






The excitement! The first ever Life On Nanchang Lu video!!   Before you get too excited, I should warn you that I opened iMovie for the first time about 24 minutes ago. Seems pretty user friendly, but if there is a way to have a technological meltdown, I'll sure find it.  Somehow, for example, I managed to record three separate audio tracks one on top of the other, resulting in a pretty confusing noise sort of like voices in your head. I wasn't intending to record an audio voiceover, until I realised I had committed the first crime of video recording, which is, don't carry on a brainless conversation with your friends while recording said video.  It doesn't add to the ambience.   Enjoy the xiaolongbao!    




Labels: , , ,